- Log into fieldprintflorida.com website to schedule an appointment.
- Click “Schedule an Appointment”.
- Applicants will create a secure username/password to enter the Fieldprint scheduling system.
- In the Reason why you need to be fingerprinted, select the link I know my Fieldprint Code.
Select the Access Code that applies, and list it as your Code to access the system
(Note the cod is case sensitive)
- Parish Employee use: FPAOMParishEmp
- Parish Volunteer use: FPAOMParishVol
- Parish Vendor/Contractor use: FPAOMParishVend
Provide your contact and demographic info. The information requested on the scheduling site is the information required by FDLE/FBI in order to process the criminal search.
The website will prompt you for required information, and help you find a facility close to your location to schedule an appointment. Instructions, directions, maps and photos will be available on-line to assist you.
If you have any issues or questions, they may contact our customer service team at 800-799-1067 or visit us at CustomerService@fieldprint.com, or through the “Contact Us” link on the website.
You will need to bring 2 forms of ID, preferably with a picture such as a Passport, Debit Card, etc.
At the completion of your registration you will need to print out the receipt – You will need to bring this with you to your appointment.